Family law is a practice area that encompasses the legal issues that face families. These issues include:
- Divorce (Dissolution of Marriage)
- Property Division
- Child Custody and Child Support, including cases where the parents are not married
- Guardianships and Conservatorships of children and adults
- Modification, including child support modification, child custody modification, spousal maintenance modification (alimony)
- Child/Parental Relocation
- Adult Abuse and Child Abuse
- Family Law Appeals
The attorneys of Harris, Harris & Gilbert pursue and strive to obtain favorable resolutions tailored to our clients’ unique needs. We understand the extreme emotional and financial burdens associated with family law cases, in particular divorces. We are committed to protecting our clients’ rights at every stage of their case.
With our extensive experience, we have handled practically every issue imaginable. We are also known for taking time to understand our clients’ concerns, needs and goals. We are a client-centered law firm. We are committed to aggressive representation that meets our clients’ needs. We are also a full-service law firm that is able to handle all aspects of a family law case, including Qualified Domestic Relations Orders and appeals to the Court of Appeals and Supreme Court of Missouri.